Monday, September 1, 2008

Music To Come

Three albums I can't wait to get...

The Ting Tings - have wanted this for well over a month now and have been too lazy to get it. I need some girl rawk in my life. However, since I am so lackadaisical about getting it, maybe it's not meant to be.

Wolf Parade - At Mount Zoomer - Heard a few of these new songs and I can't WAIT to get this album. I just recently (in the past 3 months ) have fallen in love with the other Wolf Parade Album I have and I can't wait to get my ears on this little gem!

Ra Ra Riot - Heard about these people from A Rubber Door. This dude Spencer has recently played albums and I liked a few of the albums on his list so I thought I would give Ra Ra Riot a try and really am enjoying it.

I am a little excited for fall. Moving on from a tainted summer with a new bag, disgustingly ugly shoes that I love so much and new season of shows! (Prison Break season premier on NOW!) Yay!

1 comment:

Spencer said...

The Ra Ra Riots may be my favorite album of the year.

Spencer

Thanks for stopping by neighbor.