Sunday, September 28, 2008

Feeling Thankful

First off... listening to a song that is giving me chills... Sweet Disposition by the band Temper Trap. Really cool sound and dude's voice is very sexy and cool.

Had the most wonderful birthday weekend. I wouldn't have changed a thing. All my family, all my friends, dinners, lunches, and drinks. I know I say this often, but I have some amazing friends. So fun, so supportive and always down for a great time. It make me feel so lucky to know that my friends and even acquaintances are pulling for me in life. I have been very privileged so far in my life that things have gone mostly the way they should. Even if it doesn't seem like it at the time, the circumstances in my life are always happening for a reason and that is to make another part of my life that much better.

Thanks friends, Thanks family and Thanks to the person who carried my ass home and then cleaned up my apartment while I slept.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday.