Sunday, August 17, 2008

What in the world?

LEt's be honest. I am only this blubbering idiot right now because I have been watching the Notebook. I cry when the title of this movie comes on and then I cry about 18 times throughout the movie. It's the single most romantic movie I have ever seen and I only hope that I meet a man that loves me half as much as Noah loves Allie.

Live and love is so confusing. I don't know what to think. I have felt this way about 3 people in my life - including this one and not one has ever been my boyfriend. And all three three are still in my life and pop up at the strangest times. Being single, I feel like I am exactly in the same drama that I was in when I met my x. It was like nothing happened - no time had passed.

eh... as Allie says in The Notebook "I am a stupid woman" but for now being stupid feels really good. I'll sit here being stupid until someone who makes me smart again comes along! :)

No comments: