Monday, August 18, 2008

Count me in for Radiohead

Radiohead Concert
Last Tuesday, I went to a Radiohead concert. It was my first experience with live Radiohead other than what I saw on TV on New Years Eve... and that wasn't live. So yeah... first time.

I loved it.

A few things:
1. I have come to realize that your enjoyment of concerts really depend on who you are with. The past two concerts I have been to I have sang, danced and really gotten into it. Getting "into it" really makes a difference. I don't care that my friend and I might be the only ones dancing, if it feels right, do it.
2. Nude by Radiohead is the single most sexy song ever written. It literally makes me melt. It makes me just want to make out and slow dance with someone. That is, until the end of the song, which reminds me of Ariel singing in the little mermaid. At that point, the making out has to stop because everyone is thinking of Disney.
Lyrics: "You'll go to hell with what your dirty mind was thinking" Oh Thom... it was you that made me think those things!
3. Going to concerts ALWAYS makes me appreciate the music more.
4. I would love to be a fly on the wall and listen to the shit that comes out of Thom York's mouth on a daily basis.
5. All I Need on In Rainbows is also a freakin awesome song. You can't sit next to someone of the opposite sex and feel neutral about them listening to this song.
6. I think the In Rainbows album should only be used for make out scenes inmovies.
7. I need to not listen to this album with someone that I don't really enjoy the company of ha!

Unrelated: At the gym today, getting skinny (later to be ruined by all the cookies I ate) and heard The Shins - Pressed in a book. Heard a quote that so fits my life..

"We don't always want what is right"

THe end... so long!

No comments: